Neverwinter Forest now i'll be honest i don't really understand
70 Posts
Ooc — Van
Haoming splayed out beside the dark-furred boy, watching the rain fall outside. Multicolored eyes flicked back to him and she let out a soft huff of air. Did she like the forest? Maybe, if it wasn't raining so much. Of course, that wasn't something she had shared with anyone. She had to keep up her image, after all, and liking these trees would certainly not do. 

"I m-miss the ocean," she admitted, ears pressing back to her skull. Feelings were not her strongest suit, but... then again, she wasn't asked about them very much either. 

But this boy was nice. She couldn't be mean to him. It would be illegal, or something. "You?" He had to be from the forest, right? The girl had never seen him before, on the island.
Messages In This Thread
now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - August 24, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - August 26, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - August 28, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - September 03, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - September 11, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - September 12, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - September 17, 2020, 07:19 PM