Emberflame Ridge so i invited him in, just to reason with him
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
A call was sent out near the borders of the pack and Izumi was probably the first to hear; couldn't hurt to investigate, would it? 

The dainty female ran over towards the noise's origin, leaping atop a boulder for a better scan of the area and soon enough, the figure of an unknown man was seen standing between the trees — as if waiting for someone to arrive. Hopefully that wasn't a sign of upcoming trouble...

"Your call was sounded near Faerie territory. Someone you wish speak to?" The femme confronted  them, sitting neatly ontop of the rock while looking down with observant eyes of violet. His coat was multiple shades of brown and his features well crafted — not someone she recognized, and most likely an outsider. Izumi hadn't been in her pack for long to know much, but it could only be assumed because he didn't carry a single scent belonging to anyone in the court.

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - August 25, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - August 25, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - September 20, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - September 23, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - September 26, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 10:09 AM