Emberflame Ridge so i invited him in, just to reason with him
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"Cen...ric..." Her lips mouthed the stranger's name quitely for future reference; she was still getting used to the common language spoken here afterall. Though 'Cenric' was not a name she'd consider very common around here if her memory wasn't a failure, but who was she to judge? Not many could decipher where Izumi's name origins either.

"My name Izumi Fujiwara. Nice to meet you, Cenric." She dipped her head respectively in his direction before jumping off her platform to meet the sire at their level. "You've probably never seen me before. I'm new to r-ranks..."

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - August 25, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - August 25, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - September 20, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - September 23, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - September 26, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 10:09 AM