Emberflame Ridge so i invited him in, just to reason with him
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Her origin is a tragedy. He felt obligated to briefly bow his head out of respect. I am sorry that happened to you. Perhaps you and your family will be reunited soon. Cenric was reunited with his. However, there’s  a key difference between the two. The High Elk smiles upon one of them and scorns the other.

Izumi shared her story, now he felt compelled to share his. Make that thread of trust stronger.

I was also forced out of my home, though not by enemies. A fire separated some of us and killed the rest. Then he added with a smile, We survivors are beginning to reunite again. We’re staying on the mountain until the storm dies down.

As much as he enjoyed learning about someone’s personal affairs, that was not what he came here for. He wanted to gain information about the collective, not an individual.

I’ve heard great things about the court from your peers. I’m curious; who is ruling?
closed for threads
Messages In This Thread
so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - August 25, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - August 27, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - September 20, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - September 23, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - September 26, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 10:09 AM