Emberflame Ridge so i invited him in, just to reason with him
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"If she willing to welcome me with open arms, she be glad to meet you." and Izu meant that with the utmost sincerity. Izumi may not have known much about Lumiya herself, but the alphess was kind enough to make Izumi, a strange woman of untold origins, stick around in her court.

If a frantic stranger with no clear title were to show up at her old clan's doorstep asking for a place to stay, they would've been interrogated as a spy and sent promptly on their way. Because — as diplomatic as the Fujiwara clan appeared to be in terms of international affairs — foreigners were never truly welcomed unless they offered benefits. Such as her mother's arranged marriage to her father.

"Wish to speak with Lumiya now?" she finally asked the elken sire. Surely Cenric didn't come all the way out here just to hang around the borders, right? If they wished to speak with the Faerie Queen herself, then the young crane would gladly call her leader out if he wished...

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - August 25, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - September 20, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - September 23, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - September 26, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 10:09 AM