Redtail Rise we have a flair for the shade and the inbetween
water to wine and the finest of sands
40 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
Private 
@Buzzard & @Astraeus :)
loose assumptions on the legion thread. light rain, 68F, 2pm.

they left legion behind them. they'd gotten away without much fuss, given buzzard's history. it would make actually stealing from them so much sweeter when it happened, but as much as he wanted to sneak right back and take everything he could find, they'd be on high alert, now. a shame.

the further they traveled, the more it seemed to rain; it was thoroughly miserable. moreso because now they had another mountain to climb, and instead of at least having vulture's...decent sensibilities to accompany them, all they had now was buzzard, who the rain did not seem to have cleaned at all.

condor might have been impressed, if it was anything other than persistent filth their sibling was carting along with them. and if he wasn't also aware that buzzard was a little...displeased with the outcome of their last encounter.

near the top of the rise, they truly could not take the anticipation anymore.

"all right, darling. i know you've been itching to give me an earful, even though i DID save you from being torn to pieces, so please," condor bowed sarcastically, "be my guest."

Messages In This Thread
we have a flair for the shade and the inbetween - by Condor - August 25, 2020, 07:24 PM