Noctisardor Bypass With realism on the sparsest of sets
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
There was an apparent difference between himself and Arbiter. She wore strength like something to be shown off. A most prized possesion. He did not. While the basic musculature of his kind (and of a male) was obvious about him there wasn't that same unshakeable foundation. She was meant to be a weapon. He was meant to heal damage dealt by weapons like herself. Of course--only those of whom he did not stand on the same side of. His loyalty would never be questioned. 

She would surprise him with a question. One he didn't know the answer to--to be honest, "A lot of things just kind of grow year-round...storing plants is hard," He wagered he didn't know to keep moss from simply trying out. Or preserve the life of a particular flower that didn't grow when it got too cold. Some things wilted and their use was compromised. He could often tell their smell dwindled and signified the death. 

"I can grow things though. I learned how to get seeds from stuff from a medic I met long ago," It was a useful trait. He could manage to be slightly ahead of the curve when it came to growing. The ground was often ready shortly before they naturally began to grow. He just had to take certain steps. Work he enjoyed. 

"I hunt too--fish really. I'm afraid I've never been one for fighting," He didn't have the right mental aptitude for it. In his experience those gifted with the mentality often suffered some great loss or pain. Soleon had a rather atypical, boring, life. Battles he were in he often times lost.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Arbiter - August 31, 2020, 01:52 AM
RE: With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Soleon - September 01, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Arbiter - September 07, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Soleon - September 07, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Arbiter - September 10, 2020, 01:58 AM
RE: With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Soleon - September 13, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Arbiter - September 18, 2020, 01:57 AM