Sheepeater Cliff even though I can no longer reach you
60 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Haruki called out for the lost mother. His voice sounded like a funky little howl. His tiny voice carried in a way that Umi knew wolves were famous for. Her nose continued to twitch, searching for the scent of lavendar on the moist air. The rain continued to come through the branches, though it was less wet than before now that they were properly covered.

She breathed out a length sigh at the boy's concern, slowing down a bit but continuing to move forward. Movement was something she had found helpful whenever in distress. Umi knew that she and he might not be able to find her; she didn't have the context to know that they wouldn't, however. Hope was an important flower to grow.

Maybe she had to do something important just for mommies, she suggested, although she had no idea what that would even entail. When she was a cub, it was common for her own mother to leave she and her brothers behind, but that was always for hunts. She wasn't sure if wolves did that too or not.
Messages In This Thread
even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 01, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 01, 2020, 11:34 PM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 02, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 03, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 05, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 06, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 09, 2020, 03:16 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 09, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 10, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 10, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - October 21, 2020, 02:31 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - October 25, 2020, 11:45 PM