Emberflame Ridge we like to run with the wolves from the darker scene
water to wine and the finest of sands
40 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
All Welcome 
minor pp, please @ me if you want anything changed!
@Buzzard, @Vulture, @Astraeus
12pm, 80F, sunny

honestly, condor was starting to regret his decision.

it would have been so much easier to just...kill the thing. he wouldn't have lost any sleep over it. not like the sleep he was losing RIGHT NOW because there was an obnoxious child following them everywhere and shockingly, he hadn't gotten any less obnoxious even though he was miles away from anything that could be considered safety.

as if he needed more proof of the innate uselessness of wolves. no, everyone had something to say about coyotes, but he'd just stolen a wolf pup out from under his parents' noses and it hadn't even noticed. so who was coming out on top in this little comparison? yes, condor was more secure than ever in that piece of knowledge.

anyways, the trade had seemed like a good idea, he'd just neglected to realize, at the time, that nobody was going to be willing to do anything unless the child was gone for a while. a flaw of his. he just got so caught up in his plans sometimes. he couldn't be blamed, since with his family, the alternative was no plans at all. 

give them time to worry, and then swoop in with the price. yes, that was how to do it. so here he was, stuck with this little idiot and the child in pursuit as he climbed yet another mountain. and to be blunt, he was losing his temper.

and, joy of joys, here was the perfect person to take it out on.

as soon as his paws hit level ground, condor rounded on him, flinty red-pink gaze fixed to the spidery child's face. "darling, you know i don't like to lose my temper, but this is enough. PLEASE tell me you get what is going on here. i won't be happy if i need to spell this out for you."
Messages In This Thread
we like to run with the wolves from the darker scene - by Condor - September 02, 2020, 04:02 PM