Wapun Meadow Paint young honey, face so sunny, ain't that funny
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Studying him intently she motioned to the east "Just over that way. A place called Easthollow. I can't offer you a game changer but do you think that you could help a girl out? I owe them food..the pack. I can't..I can't hunt" she uncurled herself and stood up more shakily than normal which she used to her advantage displaying her ribs and bones peeking through water soaked fur. Offering him her best smile she shrugged "If we find a fresh carcass floating somewhere we can just bite it's throat and legs and say we caught it" she couldn't care less about the loose morals. Food was food and who would know any different if they'd killed it a day or two ago and dragged it all the way to pay what was owed or not? Fixing him with eyes perhaps a little too desperate and hopeful to suit the damsel in distress she was attempting she gave a small wag of her tail "Maybe we can find something exciting together after if you're lonely? I'm a wanderer" 
Messages In This Thread
RE: Paint young honey, face so sunny, ain't that funny - by Lainie - September 05, 2020, 10:31 PM