Neverwinter Forest Between the sky and the sea / Blue as can be
Hapana. he says. He leans against Lenny, grateful for her presence and warmth. It had been so easy to miss the presence of others, damp and cold as he had been the past few days. He nods to Mal. I will, though, he hadn't had a one-to-one with Aibreann before, despite being a member of Neverwinter for months now. It would be good to reconnect — not just with her, but with everyone in the pack. If anything, his absence only solidified the necessity of his connection.

I am glad for that, he chuckled dryly. He was sick of water in all of its shapes and forms. He'd drank enough to sustain him for the rest of his life, and perhaps twice over. What has happened since I was gone? he hopes for nothing bad, nothing worst than some minor flooding and soggy days.
CommonKiswahili
Current Location  — Neverwinter Forest
Fighting/Sparring Methods
Messages In This Thread
Between the sky and the sea / Blue as can be - by Haoniyao - September 13, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: Between the sky and the sea / Blue as can be - by Mal - September 16, 2020, 01:38 AM
RE: Between the sky and the sea / Blue as can be - by Mal - September 28, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: Between the sky and the sea / Blue as can be - by Haoniyao - October 11, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: Between the sky and the sea / Blue as can be - by Mal - October 24, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: Between the sky and the sea / Blue as can be - by Mal - January 06, 2021, 11:50 PM