Hushed Willows My arms are wide
75 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
caw sniffs. well. he supposes at least she has not completely ignored vrána like taikon has, so that is okay. and she is not trying to hurt her either, and vrána does not even seem so bothered for once! he hopes that is because she is finally adjusting to the faerie court as well. after all! nobody here has tried to hurt either of them, yet. she is very protective, but this is home now, much like the valley. so she does not need to be!

"lumiya has loinnir! he is her friend." he has only seen loinnir once or twice, but is nonetheless assured of this. "and vrána is my friend...familiar, i think in english. not prey."

vrána responds with a sharp caw. exhaling heavily through his nostrils, he nonetheless gives a quick wag of his tail to show he does not actually mind her words so much. it is clear with her next words she is not from anywhere near home or from the faerie court, so she just does not know these things. and that is okay! not even the faerie queen knows all of them.

"am sorry. do not speak language. have not heard before, either." he would know this if he had heard it before! he is good at remembering things, like the names of plants, and the names of people, and where to find his caches as long as he has given some thought to mark them.

"am from north! gleann dearg." he grins. "is good place! has many crows." he says this as though it is the only metric of a place that matters. and it is, mostly! faeries it is usually good to stay away from – he has very neatly ignored that rule – but crows and ravens are good luck, and he is meant to follow them. "we speak Gaeilge! some in faerie court have these names. fionn, orlaith, loinnir...my name too. is caróg! is just hard to pronounce for some, so use caw also." he tilts his head to the side, blinking at izumi. "where you from?"
[Image: U0sgGSq.png]

"english" | "irish"
Messages In This Thread
My arms are wide - by Izumi - September 14, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Caróg - September 14, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Izumi - September 15, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Caróg - September 17, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Izumi - September 26, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Caróg - October 01, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Izumi - October 13, 2020, 11:00 PM