Whitebark Stream I'll be what you wanted
water to wine and the finest of sands
40 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
the more time condor spent away from buzzard and their little protege the better, truly. so from that disgusting mud river he'd at least been lucky to stumble upon sibling-free, he wandered nearer to the mountain they'd scooped the little brat up to begin with. he hoped they were getting at least a bit worried by now. if he had to wait any longer, he was at risk of losing his mind altogether. as though buzzard and vulture weren't enough for one coyote to handle.

this time, it was quite blissfully free of children. in their place, however, he found yet another stream, and yet another wolf crouched by it as though it was the most fascinating thing in the world. another big fluffy white behemoth of a creature that wouldn't survive a moment in the desert. not the legion one, at least, but what was it with this place? if you were going to walk around with all that fur, the least you could do would be to keep it tidy.

ah, it wasn't all bad. miserable company, staring at the water as though it might attack him, but at least he'd been provided a drink. he'd have let dehydration take him before he so much as stepped a toe in the filth from before.

"you should really try it, darling," condor said as he came to the bank's edge, redpink eyes sweeping the wolf pointedly up and down before he bent to the water. "a bath would do you good."
Messages In This Thread
I'll be what you wanted - by Āzon - September 15, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: I'll be what you wanted - by Condor - September 16, 2020, 02:26 AM
RE: I'll be what you wanted - by Āzon - September 24, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: I'll be what you wanted - by Condor - October 01, 2020, 11:38 PM