Greatwater Lake i follow rivers
12 Posts
Ooc — vae
Private 
here ya go, liv! for @Nyra

Nycteria made a point to keep to the flatlands.  While she was growing accustomed to this territory, she first needed to ascertain what she could of the populace.  That was easier said than done, of course.  While she could certainly smell other wolves, she knew enough to understand she couldn't very well traipse onto their territory without incident.  Her social knowledge was limited, but her birth-pack had taught her well enough about boundaries.  That was common sense to virtually all wolves:  no trespassing.  So, this was going to be a bit more difficult than she initially surmised.  Fine.  She enjoyed a challenge.

Hugging the water's edge, she approached the lake for a drink.  She didn't really have a set schedule.  Such was the life of a nomad.  What would another rest hurt?  Her lavender eyes glinted as she drank the fresh lake-water.  Perhaps this place wasn't so bad.  She was certainly homesick, but thus far, she had been treated to rather lovely scenery.  The real struggle was going to be navigating pack politics, or so she supposed.  The only pack she'd ever known was her mother's; the members of that pack were her aunts and other relatives.  Now that she was alone, she had to develop an identity outside of her comfort zone.  She lifted her head, water still dripping from her chin.  Oh, well. There was really no sense in overthinking it -- not now, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
i follow rivers - by Nycteria - September 16, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: i follow rivers - by RIP Fury - September 16, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: i follow rivers - by Nycteria - September 17, 2020, 12:35 AM
RE: i follow rivers - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: i follow rivers - by Nycteria - September 17, 2020, 12:56 AM
RE: i follow rivers - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: i follow rivers - by Nycteria - September 17, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: i follow rivers - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: i follow rivers - by Nycteria - September 17, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: i follow rivers - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: i follow rivers - by Nycteria - September 19, 2020, 02:38 AM