Greatwater Lake i follow rivers
12 Posts
Ooc — vae

Nycteria's eyes followed the stranger's gesture.  She gazed off into the distance, able to see red mountains rather distinctly.  They were difficult to miss. "Huh," the sound escaped her lips before she cared to stop it.  It was a curious vocalization, spurred on by the fact that she'd never seen mountains so red before in her life.  Why hadn't she noticed them before?  It was entirely likely that it was because she came from a place that didn't even have mountains.  There were large boulders and rocks, but Artemiseum was largely woodlands.  Still, she digressed.  Nycteria returned to the conversation with her interest piqued, particularly at the white she-wolf's alleged proposal.

"I believe that I, perhaps, misrepresented myself," one of her ears twitched as a subtle smile progressed across her soft features. "I am no healer. I am a priestess." 'A Witch,' was what she didn't say.  Nycteria didn't yet know how these wolves felt about witchcraft and the like.  Her mother and aunts had warned her of distrusting outsiders her entire life. "My name is Nycteria.  Who are you, warrior?  That is what you are, yes?" She indicated her companion's injuries with a gesture of her muzzle.
Messages In This Thread
i follow rivers - by Nycteria - September 16, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: i follow rivers - by RIP Fury - September 16, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: i follow rivers - by Nycteria - September 17, 2020, 12:35 AM
RE: i follow rivers - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: i follow rivers - by Nycteria - September 17, 2020, 12:56 AM
RE: i follow rivers - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: i follow rivers - by Nycteria - September 17, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: i follow rivers - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: i follow rivers - by Nycteria - September 17, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: i follow rivers - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: i follow rivers - by Nycteria - September 19, 2020, 02:38 AM