Greatwater Lake i follow rivers
12 Posts
Ooc — vae
Nycteria showed visible surprise at Nyra's confession.  She didn't anticipate finding another wolf here who knew of her trade or her craft.  For whatever reason, it had never occurred to her that there were witches outside her own pack.  She supposed, in retrospect, it made sense.  Then again, was that not why she was out on her own, now?  To learn everything that she couldn't in the ranks and comforts of her coven?  Her eyes stayed trained on Nyra.  She noticed that she moved closer.  Was she hesitant?  It seemed an odd thing to be, as large as the white wolf was.  Maybe it was something else.

"I won't bite," she assured Nyra with her most charismatic smile. "Perhaps it is custom for wolves to do battle with one another here, but that is not so where I am from.  I will do no harm to you." It remained to be seen whether or not the pack wolf would believe her.  To Nycteria, it was neither here nor there.  The fact of the matter was, the priestess showed no signs of aggression.  It was up to the warrior to decide her trustworthiness. "You, too, were apart of a mystery cult?" She was intrigued. "I did not know that there were others. That is why I am here now, to learn new information.  Did you worship the Goddess, also?" A pause followed then.  This mention of Craft as well as Nyra's thinly veiled warning made her think.

"Do warriors practice Craft?"
Messages In This Thread
i follow rivers - by Nycteria - September 16, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: i follow rivers - by RIP Fury - September 16, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: i follow rivers - by Nycteria - September 17, 2020, 12:35 AM
RE: i follow rivers - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: i follow rivers - by Nycteria - September 17, 2020, 12:56 AM
RE: i follow rivers - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: i follow rivers - by Nycteria - September 17, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: i follow rivers - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: i follow rivers - by Nycteria - September 17, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: i follow rivers - by RIP Fury - September 17, 2020, 11:09 PM