Firefly Glen I know that I'm rich enough for pride
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"Stranger."

While Izumi's mind was currently a blur of jaundice and numb, she was not distracted enough to miss the odor of a stranger wafting in through the breeze — and definitely not enough to have that disembodied voice go over her head. Darkened quills along the crane's spine rose in panic, her amythest hues slowly drifting towards it's source. 

Before the dame stood a sire; Tall, dark, and eyes an almost impossible dark variant of blue — almost like Hikari's own. It was hard to get a complete picture of them due to the sun's current reclusivness — and it would've been more so if night was here.

It looked as if Izumi was being confronted by a possible pack wolf. Was she close to another territory? How could she be so careless? Mabey wandering off on her own wasn't such a good idea after all....

But....was there truly anything to be afraid of? Mabey it was the recent trauma Izumi had endured that was making her on edge right now, but constantly running from the unknown wasn't gonna prove anything except for the fact that she was cowardly. Izumi was on her own now with no family left — she'd need to stick up for herself if she was gonna survive in a world so unfamiliar.

Fujiwara fixed her cowered posture in front of the male to the regal stance she'd been taught as a pup living in the clan — muzzle forward, back straightened, and eyes where her converser was. Her features were serene as they always were (even if she was a little nervous on the inside) and her eyes reddened slightly by previously crying. "Izumi Fujiwara. Hail from differ-rent pack..." Ah yes, her english. Emotions may have been easy to mask, but nothing could hide the crane's broken tounge...

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - September 22, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - September 22, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - September 22, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - September 23, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - September 26, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - September 29, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - October 01, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - October 02, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - October 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - October 29, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - November 20, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - November 21, 2020, 02:40 AM