Firefly Glen I know that I'm rich enough for pride
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"I cannot say much from experience, but Lumiya is fair ruler. She offered me home when was lost..." She told him, briefly looking back at the mountains as if to reminisce the moments spent with the Faerie queen. The crane was not under Lumiya's rule for very long since it's been about a month, but there was nothing off about her in the slightest. Izumi truly believed that she was just a kind woman with a mission to create and lead a pack that did good deeds and taught others their ways — which was a lot coming from the crane herself. It was usually easy to tell when a wall of generosity was used to hide true intentions. Caw was similar, of course. The young man who joined her beside the waterfall. Most of Seelie Court's members were... just strangely refreshing to be around.

The noir sire jerked his head back towards his own mountainous home; one he called Moonspear. And the area which they stood in; Firefly glen — fitting name, isn't it? He then tells her it's the same place his family uses to hunt, which made her wonder if they were territorial over this place for that very reason. But then he offers to....show her around? Not a request she expected, but.... "Well, If you insist" she stood back up and moved a few feet in to close the distance a bit — cautiously, of course. "I guess little walking would not hurt." 

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - September 22, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - September 22, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - September 22, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - September 23, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - September 26, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - September 29, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - October 01, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - October 02, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - October 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - October 29, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - November 20, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - November 21, 2020, 02:40 AM