Firefly Glen I know that I'm rich enough for pride
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Antares offered his condolences to Izumi while she stared blankly at the grassy flooring, trying her very best to hide any pesky feelings of somber that welled up in her small chest. She wasn't one to really enjoy being pitied, and would rather not have put the dark sire in such an uncomfortable situation -- still, he listened. He lent an ear to Izu's current situation despite only knowing her as a stranger and for that, Izumi couldn't help but feel greatful for. "Thank you..." the crane said softly, turning to look up at him and blinking slowly -- the universal canine language that signified comfort. "I came near home unannounced, still, you offered to listen to me. Thank you....."

It was shortly after that he'd bring up her pack; Lumiya's court back at home. Of course, they'd probably wonder why one of their pack members have gone missing out of the blue and would most likely interrogate her for it. Though Izu's departure was a result of her own selfish needs and emotions  clouding proper judgment. "I'm sure they are, I have to do much explaining for myself when return...". As of now, she wasn't concerned about what the rest might think about it, as bad as that sounds, but maybe she'll start to feel that missing sense of guilt after being scolded about it. For now, Izumi wished to live in the moment. 

"Antares..." now that was enough talk about herself. There was still little that she knew about her new-found companion,  other than the fact that he came from the mountains. "You said family lives up in mountains with you, right? Do you have siblings too? Parents?"

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - September 22, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - September 22, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - September 22, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - September 23, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - September 26, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - September 29, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - October 01, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - October 02, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - October 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - October 29, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - November 20, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - November 21, 2020, 02:40 AM