Wapun Meadow why don't you run from me?
23 Posts
Ooc — Gina

Over the lower mountains the wraith had traversed, carefully avoiding the scent trails of the pack that lay to the north west. She had no intention of joining their ranks and after running into a second wolf that hailed from there, Atropos had decided it was high time to move on from the rocky range. Through midday, the creature had wound her way through the deciduous forest, unperturbed by its many darker haunts and the sounds that accompanied them.

There was a thought to linger here within this place, to keep her self fed and comfortable among the towering ancestors of the land, but something urged her onward. With a tireless gait, Atropos heeded this unspoken direction until she eventually emerged from the darkness and into the early evening sun. Paws slowed as she reached the edges of a vast, flat meadow, singular eye taking in what there was to see.

More importantly, there were smells here that were important. Spurned into movement once more, the fate continued her descent into the meadow, now on the trail of a herd, the likes of which she had not seen in some time.
Messages In This Thread
why don't you run from me? - by Atropos - September 26, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: why don't you run from me? - by Astara - October 03, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: why don't you run from me? - by Atropos - October 03, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: why don't you run from me? - by Astara - October 07, 2020, 09:44 AM
RE: why don't you run from me? - by Atropos - October 10, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: why don't you run from me? - by Astara - October 14, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: why don't you run from me? - by Atropos - October 27, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: why don't you run from me? - by Astara - November 03, 2020, 09:48 AM