Neverwinter Forest I worked it in to look like that
29 Posts
Ooc — Hela
It was really difficult for Nuala to stay in one place, so she often wandered around the territory in search of something to do. She was still oblivious to the world outside the forest, for now, and had kept her curious adventuring to within the territory at least. There was still so much for her to learn here, and so many other wolves to terrorize, so she had plenty to keep her occupied most of the time.

The strange sound drew her from the toad she had been chasing. She had paused only long enough to try and figure out where the noise was coming from before taking off, earning the toad another night to live free from the girl's torment. She slowed as she came to the lake, her attention solely on the strange creatures. She was too fixated on them to see the two adults who probably had a similar idea to her own. Without any of the fear she ought to have, she bounded forward towards the large birds. 

They squawked and flapped around, which had a grin spreading across the spotty pup's face. The grin was immediately wiped away as one of the birds took a swing at her with it's long, pointy beak. Her ambush didn't have quite the desired effect because once the creatures realized how much of an advantage they had over the young pup, it was clear they had no intention of going anywhere. 

Things went quickly downhill from there. Nuala was feisty and stubborn, so instead of backing off, she launched herself at the closest bird, tiny jaws snapping and coming away with feathers; this only enraged them. She felt a pain in her hip and yelped, letting go of one bird to back up and give what she though was a vicious snarl to the one who had attacked her.
Messages In This Thread
I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - September 27, 2020, 10:56 AM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - September 29, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - September 30, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - October 01, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - October 18, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - October 18, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - November 06, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - November 18, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - November 19, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - November 19, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - November 20, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - November 20, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - December 06, 2020, 02:09 AM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - December 18, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - January 04, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2021, 01:36 PM