Golden Glade Take Yourself Home
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The boy realized his little error, thank the High Elk. It’s good to know he had some shame. Perhaps he wasn’t a lost cause. It’s quite alright. Now, don’t call strangers inbreds in the future. You may have the misfortune of running into a more ill-tempered individual.

The thought of having his spawn run around the forest was also amusing, but unlike saving princesses, it was no fairy tale. It could very well be reality. Not yet, but when winter ends, I’ll be having children of my own. As for meeting them, well, he doubted Primrose would be allowed on their grounds, but he’d humor him. Maybe your paths will align in the future.

Love is year round, yes, but- he paused to clear his throat. -if you wish to have children with your wife, that would have to wait until spring.  Procreation was not a topic he wished to dive into with this boy. It wasn’t his place. I’m sure your mother will tell you all about it when you’re older. 

Speak of the devil. Primrose offered to lead him to his realm (an offer he’d be scolded for if he were a Kingslend boy). Who was he to say no? Cenric would have to meet this woman and her pack sooner or later. I’d be delighted to meet them.
closed for threads
Messages In This Thread
Take Yourself Home - by Primrose - September 30, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Primrose - September 30, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Primrose - September 30, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Primrose - September 30, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 10:28 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Primrose - September 30, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: Take Yourself Home - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 11:19 PM