Wapun Meadow i wish to remain nameless
12 Posts
Ooc — vae
All Welcome 
for the last two weeks, she has traveled far and wide, familiarizing herself with the vast array of territories in this new land.  tonight, under the gaze of a waning moon, she finds that she has arrived in a meadow.  her lavender stare pivots to the stars above, and she exhales a grateful sigh.  there is comfort in the darkness of night.  the moon is familiar and welcoming, where the sun is foreboding and isolating.  the young priestess has yet to discover a place suitable for living, and she has grown thin during her travels.  

she settles down in a sitting position and allows herself a moment to breathe.  the scents that fill her nose are all those of strangers.  though this is certainly not a revelation, it is a reminder.  her eyes return to the sea of constellations above, and she draws their designs with her gaze -- a self-soothing technique taught to her since the first moments her eyes opened.  she cannot lose faith that the goddess remains with her, but even she can admit that her resolve falters.
Messages In This Thread
i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - October 03, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - October 04, 2020, 09:51 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - October 12, 2020, 08:04 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - October 12, 2020, 10:28 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Astara - October 13, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - October 24, 2020, 09:01 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - October 27, 2020, 08:44 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Astara - October 27, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - November 07, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - November 09, 2020, 09:27 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Astara - November 16, 2020, 10:33 AM