Deepwood Weald a shadowy hand turns the page
riflette la colpa, alimenta l'odio
133 Posts
Ooc — Sen
The Mackenzie was like a yearling, listening on with attentive eyes and ears. He spoke of the wonders and frightening beauty of the ocean. He recounted more detail than what she originally heard about the ocean. It sounded like an entity of its own. ”Is it Mother Nature actually… moving and thinking?” Of course Mother Nature all around them was alive but the ocean sounded like it had an attribute to intelligence about it. Zsuzsa grew more curious about this large body of deep water. For the first time in her travels, she didn’t want to simply peruse the land mindlessly in search of food and a residence. She actually wanted to get acclimated with it, establish a deeper meaning.

The agouti male before her then referenced his pack, Moonspear. It was another moniker to add to her list of resident packs in the Wilds. It was comforting to know it was a light offer of her to pay a visit if she should so want to survey their tall mountainous territory. She had grown up in a mountainous territory herself, so she knew the resources near a mountain range were plentiful for their species. ”I’ll have to pay a visit, as I do miss catching views of the sunrise from a high peak. Anything notable to mention about Moonspear? Surely there had to be some interesting lore behind them; every pack did. Her silver eyes also lit up in realization. ”What name shall I use for you if I decide to drop in?” Zsuzsa realized they didn’t introduce themselves in a formal manner but sometimes it was just better that way if it came about organically.
TEMPORARILY AT REDHAWK CALDERA UNTIL SPRING DUE TO BWP
Finishing threads, please feel free to skip Zsu in group threads if needed
Messages In This Thread
a shadowy hand turns the page - by Dirge - October 04, 2020, 05:42 AM
RE: a shadowy hand turns the page - by Zsuzsa - October 06, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: a shadowy hand turns the page - by Dirge - October 06, 2020, 02:50 AM
RE: a shadowy hand turns the page - by Zsuzsa - October 06, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: a shadowy hand turns the page - by Dirge - October 06, 2020, 10:47 PM
RE: a shadowy hand turns the page - by Zsuzsa - October 07, 2020, 08:52 AM
RE: a shadowy hand turns the page - by Dirge - October 08, 2020, 10:42 AM
RE: a shadowy hand turns the page - by Zsuzsa - October 09, 2020, 08:00 AM
RE: a shadowy hand turns the page - by Dirge - October 10, 2020, 07:32 AM