Silver Creek in a few weeks i will get time
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
It had been noted that some areas were quite into the forest's territory. Specifically a stream and a lake- and while they have a large group, it was still hard to divide the tasks to claim them so. She told them all to focus on the most important area- the forest. Célnes however took times to stride out to these areas and be wary, specifically since they were also too close to home.

It was a good thing they did- as the Deorwine's fire-lit eyes momentarily narrowed on a cursed being ahead. Definitely a bad sign- and even she, being less skeptical then the rest, felt wariness to the unholy color of white. Out of their entire journey, from the forests, to the mountains, the valley and here, never once did she encounter a pure white wolf. Now so close to home? A wariness crept up her so, but she remained with a smile.

"You are quite close to a pack-terrority, you know." Dark thoughts twisted on this white figure with an unusal facial mask, but Célnes held a perfect receptonist smile, only filled with warmth despite the wariness and hostility within in.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
Messages In This Thread
in a few weeks i will get time - by Lio - October 09, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: in a few weeks i will get time - by Célnes - October 10, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: in a few weeks i will get time - by Lio - October 10, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: in a few weeks i will get time - by Célnes - October 11, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: in a few weeks i will get time - by Lio - October 12, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: in a few weeks i will get time - by Célnes - October 13, 2020, 07:50 PM