King Elk Forest I look around but I can't find you.
XII. The Hanged Man
74 Posts
Ooc — Werge
A neutral glance was passed to the trees as well as if he were looking too, but admittedly he wasn't sure why. Least not till her following statement. Ah... Perhaps that was something that definitely shouldn't be said around others, considering just how spiritual some of them were when it came to the herd they guarded. He himself was still trying to envelope himself in their religion, trying to find meaning in his own personal experiences.

But it was a constant battle of mind and heart, not to mention the standoffishness he seemed to be plagued with. He could understand her sentiment though, as her tone faded into a loftiness that suggested she was daydreaming. "I watch the stars for the same reason, you know? At least it feels like they're watching back." He chuckled awkwardly. Maybe hoping that didn't sound ridiculous on his own end. "I'm still trying to understand The High Elk and why he-. He stopped himself short, realizing that was not something he wanted to reveal. No, his vision would remain something he'd keep to himself.

"What it all means." He finished his previously cut off sentence vaguely, quietly. A few moments of awkward silence between the both of them it seemed before he took her up on her offer. Lead the way he shall, nodding and flicking his tail for her to follow him. Soft chartreuse eyes would still pass her glances as they walked though, content with the silence but not minding one bit if she wanted to speak again.

Minutes later, a scent on the wind slowed down his gait and he lifted his nose to take it in more. There was a sign of wandering deer indeed, not many but only one or two does in coalition. Eyes squinted as he tried to pick up any potentially dangerous bucks but they were still too far yet to know for sure. He looked back to the two-toned woman. "We're heading in the right direction I think. Smells like a couple does but we're still far off, it could be more. Hopefully we'll find one singled out from the rest."
Messages In This Thread
I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 13, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 13, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 14, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 14, 2020, 07:52 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 17, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 20, 2020, 08:16 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 21, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 23, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 26, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 27, 2020, 07:36 AM