Stavanger Bay More Dread (I.C. Joining)
51 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
@Ragnar, @Thistle Cloud if you want

It was not the first time he had been thrown into the sea. Once, long ago when he was young and unaware of the horrors of the world, he along with 20 other young pups were tossed into the deep, left to die. But he had survived. Sometimes he wished he hadn't. Like now, for example.

The former Dread King groaned as he felt the sea push him again, this time onto the sandy banks of some unknown shore. He didn't dare move. He was tired, his head echoing the crashes of the waves. The knight's body was numb with cold and the pain of many open, infected wounds. It was a wonder he hadn't died again, from the scars alone.

Mordred's storm gray eyes opened for but a moment to blurriness. His eyes flickered around wildly, trying to identify where he was currently laying. It was to no avail. The skies looked like the skies back home. The sand felt the same. The caws of the seagulls were similar as well, growing louder as they approached him, thinking he was some feast from the ocean. Mordred shut his eyes then, slowly falling into unconsciousness. He was too tired to retaliate. This was what he deserved after all: a traitor's death.
Messages In This Thread
More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Mordred - September 04, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Thistle Cloud - September 05, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Ragnar - September 06, 2014, 07:20 AM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Mordred - September 06, 2014, 12:29 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Thistle Cloud - September 06, 2014, 12:40 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Ragnar - September 07, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Mordred - September 07, 2014, 01:14 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Thistle Cloud - September 07, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Ragnar - September 08, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Mordred - September 08, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Thistle Cloud - September 09, 2014, 10:22 PM