Otatso Wetlands give me segregation
12 Posts
Ooc — Molo
A few more moments passed of what appeared to be futile struggling before the lady ceased her efforts To her credit though, and much to his disappointment, she did not quit. Instead, she only appeared to be reevaluating her tactic, stepping around whatever she’d been struggling with to try a different angle. For a short time, she seemed to regard him again, but aside from that one glance in his direction, there was nothing else. Clearly, she was not one to ask for help, but there was no look as if to ward him away, either.

At that moment, a decision was made, and Jethro opted to start forth again, at a quicker pace than he’d been moving before. He made a conscious effort to move as loudly as possible, signaling an approach so he could better gauge what reaction he’d be met with before getting too close. He sure as hell wasn’t going to feel comfortable getting a nap in with someone else lurking about - may as well go for the next best option. If the lady was going to be hanging around even for a day or two, he might as well try for decent terms with her.

No matter how much he hated others, the idea of developing an alliance with another was not something he could reasonably turn away from. A hunting partner would be especially nice in the colder weather. The closer he got, the better he was able to make out what the woman had been struggling with. And that shit was one hell of a prize indeed, worth the approach. “Stupid bastard. Wouldn't wanna go out like that.” He called out by way of greeting, gesturing to the carcass. Hardly a typical greeting, but a typical guy, Jet did not consider himself.

Sucking in a contemplative breath, he paused, head tipping in an inquiry. ”Split, sixty to forty, your favor?" Direct, and an acknowledgment that the woman deserved credit for finding the prize and beginning to work on it in the first place. Forty percent of the take earned helping her free something he’d never have known was there beats the nothing he would've had anyway.
Messages In This Thread
give me segregation - by Jethro - October 20, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 21, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Jethro - October 21, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 22, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Jethro - October 22, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 22, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Jethro - October 22, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 23, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Jethro - October 23, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 24, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Jethro - October 24, 2020, 07:31 PM