Otatso Wetlands give me segregation
12 Posts
Ooc — Molo
The stranger at first greeted him languidly, making no comment in response to his initial greeting while appearing otherwise unconcerned with his approach. He hadn’t been able to gauge her size before, but now that he could, her figure was all the more impressive. Commanding, with the most astonishingly blue eyes Jethro believed he’d ever seen. The rest of her was probably prettier than all the damned muck indicated, too.  

But all business, this one seemed to be, so there was no point in lingering on any such thoughts. Which was fine, anyway. She accepted the deal without missing a beat, apparently deciding in a moment the aid was worth losing a portion of her find. As it were, he’d probably end up taking even less, as food hadn’t exactly been scarce to this point. This was simply an added bonus, and a decent one, at that. Although, he’d need to take care not to get stuck in this damned shit, as well. He had doubts about whether or not the other would help him if that happened. He would sure as hell have to think long and hard about raising a paw to help her - or anyone else, were they to fall victim to the stuff. 

The woman was quick to instruct him, and Jethro, to obey, which he did with a silent nod of affirmation. She’d had far more time to work at this and assess the situation. From what he’d been able to see for himself thus far, she was on to something. For now, it seemed reasonable to trust her instincts and to follow the directions.

As nasty as the mud was in this particular spot, it would at least allow him decent footing. Jethro appropriated his stance to afford himself the most power as possible, angling his body so that his right flank rested against the carcass. A quick glance toward the woman confirmed she’d taken her place, and with the slightest of nods given to confirm, Jet threw his weight into it, pushing with as much force as he could.
Messages In This Thread
give me segregation - by Jethro - October 20, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 21, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Jethro - October 21, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 22, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Jethro - October 22, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 22, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Jethro - October 22, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 23, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Jethro - October 23, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 24, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Jethro - October 24, 2020, 07:31 PM