Wheeling Gull Isle and truth be told, i never was yours
i'm a stitch away from making it
and a scar away from falling apart
66 Posts
Ooc — suledin
his second awakening is not quite as rude — but almost. after a moment, the prodding brings him back to consciousness with a start. immediately he starts to cough and heave again, expelling the last of the saltwater from his lungs. and then he realizes he can feel everything again; the ache in his head, the sharp pain in his ribs, the painfully odd angle of the leg he'd broken before. in short, he's fucked up; more than he's ever been. worse, he isn't dead.
that'd been his intention.
who — another coughing fit interrupts him as he looks up, attempting to see whoever or whatever was prodding him. but the pain in his head worsens when he tries to focus, and with his lungs burning, it's just too much to bear. so he trains his gaze on the ground and tries to focus on breathing; anything else would hurt too much.
jaime is extremely expressive; other characters are welcome to notice any emotion referenced in his posts.
Messages In This Thread
and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - October 25, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Orochi - October 26, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - October 26, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - November 01, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Orochi - November 01, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Natshana - November 01, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - November 22, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - November 24, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Natshana - December 02, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - December 05, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - April 11, 2021, 06:02 PM