King Elk Forest Oh, no,
XII. The Hanged Man
74 Posts
Ooc — Werge
He didn't much doubt that. As far as he'd seen of Rohesia (and he hadn't seen much) she'd been unhappy. It wasn't so hard to reason that she'd simply ran off. Still, he'd make sure to keep a watchful eye.

The man's thinner tail wagged softly at the compliment. It wasn't the first time he'd been called sweet here, and although he didn't know how exactly to take a compliment he'd still find it warming. Wish her question, Henryk went silent to ponder for a few moments.

Nothing wrong with forming new traditions along with the old. In my family's pack fall was a time of heavy feasting before the winter... We have something like that coming up I believe? A pack hunt is great for growing unity. But... Hmm... Aside from that, we held competitions and scavenger hunts for important supplies, and whoever won each would be celebrated. There was also lots of dancing under the stars, but... heh. I'm not very good at that. He admitted sheepishly. It was fun and in the darkness of night wolves could dance however they wanted with little care to anyone aside from their partner. But Henryk was Henryk, and didn't think too highly of his body's ability to move gracefully- except while hunting.
Messages In This Thread
Oh, no, - by Célnes - October 26, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: Oh, no, - by Henryk - October 27, 2020, 07:18 AM
RE: Oh, no, - by Célnes - November 01, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: Oh, no, - by Henryk - November 05, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Oh, no, - by Célnes - November 05, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: Oh, no, - by Henryk - November 05, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: Oh, no, - by Célnes - November 05, 2020, 11:57 AM
RE: Oh, no, - by Henryk - November 13, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: Oh, no, - by Célnes - November 25, 2020, 10:36 PM