Noctisardor Bypass Hold on, if you're an Angel, how come you ain't got no wings?
59 Posts
Ooc — Van
This was just a kid, really - spooked out of his mind, from what Alexandre could tell. A fond smile tugged at the spotted man's maw. It was endearing, how nervous he was, and from such a friendly greeting too.

Distantly, Alexandre wondered if he had kids of his own somewhere. Probably not - he's always been very careful - but would the idea be so bad?

"Nice to meet you, Warlock," he responded with a light flourish, a bow of his head. "My name is Alexandre St. Clair. Scout, hunter, fighter-" lover was thought but not said aloud. "I've been searching out a pack that might make use of me. Your Legion wouldn't happen to need a jack of all trades, would it?"

Speaking to someone specific? He didn't think he needed to ask for that, but he might as well. "You the leader around here?" That seemed unlikely, but he didn't mind. He'd be happy to speak with the kid until someone else came by.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hold on, if you're an Angel, how come you ain't got no wings? - by Alexandre - October 30, 2020, 12:00 AM