Deepwood Weald but need alone is not enough to set power free
102 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
In a wild twist of events, it wasn't fight or flight. Instead, the brown wolf posed a question. A stupid question, Draper thought, but one he could answer easy enough.

I'm not mute; I'm a coyote, he said.

Why was it every wolf he came across thought that he was some fucking wonder. Charles might have been the only exception to that rule, and that was only because he was part coyote (whether he wanted to believe it or not). At least this encounter hadn't started with an attack, which was more than Draper could say for plenty of his run-ins with wolves.

I don't want trouble, he said. And he meant it. Draper was fine to just go about his day.

Had enough of that for a lifetime.

Most of that trouble wasn't even incited by him. Wolves seemed to be the ones who were always out to get him for no good reason. Draper was at a loss as to how to stop it from happening. Everywhere he went, there was another one of his larger cousins ready to rip out his throat. The coyote fully believed he didn't deserve the reputation he'd been given. No wonder his kind was always so wary of wolves: they were constantly trying to take coyotes out.
Bramblepoint

[Image: coyote.png]
player preferences
Messages In This Thread
but need alone is not enough to set power free - by Knaven - October 31, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: but need alone is not enough to set power free - by Draper - November 21, 2020, 12:49 PM