Moonspear i am a boy from the high country
little beast, are
you wild as me?
82 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
All Welcome 
It had been cloudy for what seemed like days and the first dusting of snow had reached the midlands of Moonspear some few days ago. It had fascinated Altair at first, watching it come plummeting from the sky. But the squall had been brief, whisked away by strong winds that had shook the trees of the mountain. Just as quickly as it had come, the snow had melted and the damp was ever-present.

Not all of the snow had gone away, of course, and it was in one of these shadowy patches deep in the old wood that he had found some to skitter about in. He kicked it, he bit at it, he had rolled gracelessly across it several times to the point where this particular spot no longer had a pristine glow to it. Streaked with mud and bits of pine and leaf litter, he had made a proper mess of it.

It did not stop him from scooping up one place he had not, however, and he crunched the snow between his teeth with a shiver. Cold and wet, just like the several times before; his gaze went skyward as a hawk soared and cried overhead. It disrupted his thoughts, which had been about the story that Kukutux had told and he wondered if perhaps she had a story of the hawks too. And then his thoughts went to wondering what Caelum may have been doing, and then @Sialuk. He hadn’t seen her since the day they had come across Huojin.

Then he remembered that she had been limping that day too, and abruptly set off to find her.

He never had figured out what had happened.
Messages In This Thread
i am a boy from the high country - by Altair - November 05, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: i am a boy from the high country - by Saviguk - November 05, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: i am a boy from the high country - by Sialuk - November 06, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: i am a boy from the high country - by Altair - November 11, 2020, 06:56 PM