Blackbeak Bluff free ourselves
the beginning is half of everything
100 Posts
Ooc —
He still took no offense to the butchering of his name, but broke it down for them, and kept himself well within the tracks of highly interesting. It definitely was worth a note that they searched for similar things out here where their paths could cross today. That did impress her a bit, honestly, and mostly the twin only snickered as her other half spoke to him.

Syrma got the sense that there was a lot more he could tell them, and was glad Spica asked about the source of his own calling. As for answering his question, this half was quick to pick up that slack, despite any lacking confidence she felt on the matter. It is still too early in our journey, she deflected with a smooth smirk. I know I'm ready to see more, she breathed. While the answer was kind of fuzzy, it was hopefully something to give him when she was still far more interested in what he had to say about himself--not them.

Anyway, they bothered him a bit more, and though he was by far the most interesting wolf she had seen (that was not her sister) in quite some time. When she felt the need to mull the details between them, and was satisfied with what they had got from him so far, Syrma suggested they mosey elsewhere. After quick farewells.. that she wondered if would have to be for good, she and her twin bounded off towards their next venture--wherever that would be.

gina was okay with me ending us here <3
Messages In This Thread
free ourselves - by Syrma - November 08, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: free ourselves - by Stjornuati - November 08, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: free ourselves - by Spica - November 12, 2020, 04:24 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Syrma - November 13, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: free ourselves - by Stjornuati - November 15, 2020, 02:38 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Spica - November 20, 2020, 09:52 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Syrma - November 22, 2020, 03:22 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Stjornuati - December 08, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: free ourselves - by Spica - December 15, 2020, 07:35 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Syrma - December 19, 2020, 01:56 AM