Noctisardor Bypass sorry, i can't hear you
the wayward son
123 Posts
Ooc — delaney
admittedly, vex wasn’t super interested in learning anything while he was caged and bound — confident that he could learn plenty being able to roam; and he didn’t give much thought to what warlock was saying beyond the look that says ‘you’ve been tasked with babysitting us’. but uh, i always found doing what she wanted worked well. warlock says and vex barely manages to conceal with sarcasm laced laugh that bubbles aggressively in his throat. if that wasn’t the perfectly crafted response of thorough conditioning vex didn’t know what was. whatever ( slim ) hope he had of turning warlock to his side was squashed before it could even come to light.

warlock, vex fixes his older brother in a hard stare. maybe you’re comfortable with doing everything mom asks of you like an obedient little soldier but i’m not. though vex feels that largely went without saying. seriously? doing everything she wants? never questioning? never thinking for yourself? it made vex want to gag. he turns his head away from warlock then, eyes trailing the shimmering form of the shadowlord before looking back.

dad has his faults, maybe abandoning his children as chief among them. but at least he encouraged us to think for ourselves.

word count: 205
Messages In This Thread
sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 08, 2020, 08:28 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Warlock - November 21, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 21, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Warlock - November 21, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 24, 2020, 04:45 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Warlock - November 29, 2020, 02:39 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 29, 2020, 01:03 PM