King Elk Forest What cooks in our cauldron could call down the sky.
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
"I would prefer not to, I see my cousins as brothers and sisters.. I do not imagine laying with them." Thankfully so, the Deorwine's were never one to inter-breed due to the culture they have. Many were in-fact not related, but by sheer coincidence, did those related somehow to the royal bloodline, were the one's to survive the fire. Fortunate, and unfortunate, for it was nice for blood to live, and yet the season of spring would surely be difficult. 

It seemed to be frowned upon as well to marry within so closely. A few cousins away was fine, but some found that, even too close. She knew her brother had distaste for such, though she found he would have it easier. Who knew, if Cenric had a few bastards laying around- but she would have to carry her own for a few months.

"If you ask, i'd let you have the rights to." As it was limited for those who can, and especially as he was her guard, Célnes would grant him so.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
Messages In This Thread
RE: What cooks in our cauldron could call down the sky. - by Célnes - November 25, 2020, 10:52 PM