Big Salmon Lake Until sunrise
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
"No trouble at all. Though I think you do owe me your name in return now, too." She jested lightly. "I can't just sit by and watch while a wolf succumbs to what would have been an icy death." She visibly shivered at that, imagining what a horrible way to go that would be. 

As Lunaria laid down, Keyni rose a soft brow in silent question, before shifting further onto her side, to scoot closer. Offering her the warmth of her thick winter coat. She had to admit, she missed the close contact of a pack. Of the warmth of multiple bodies huddled together in a den. "That's right, I am. There's a bit of a story behind it." She set her chin down over her paws, keeping her eyes upturned towards her companion conversationally. "I left my natal pack by choice. Their ways and mine...didn't match. About a year ago, I arrived here. I did spend some time with a pack, but a rockslide separated me from the group. I took that as sign to retrace my steps and see if I could re-connect with my family." She smirked wryly. "As you can tell by my being here, that...didn't work out so well."
Messages In This Thread
Until sunrise - by Lunaria - November 12, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Until sunrise - by Keyni - November 25, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: Until sunrise - by Lunaria - November 25, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: Until sunrise - by Keyni - November 25, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Until sunrise - by Lunaria - December 02, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: Until sunrise - by Keyni - December 02, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: Until sunrise - by Lunaria - December 02, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: Until sunrise - by Keyni - December 02, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: Until sunrise - by Lunaria - December 03, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Until sunrise - by Keyni - December 15, 2020, 03:03 PM