Hushed Willows álfardómstólinn
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Btw, its not saying Izumi can understand him, she just assumed so XD

The crane blinked with a sudden perplexity. She didn't know whether to be more confused with his chose of words, or how calm he was despite their last encounter. Also -- did he just....call her some kinda name? In a different language? Well....that kinda hurts her feelings thinking about it, just a little. Though, as usual, Izumi keeps the sting hidden behind placid features. 'How fare the other?' Was another strange choice of words to Izu. It took her a moment to realize he was asking about her wellbeing, but still, she couldn't make out his motive in asking even though she tried to brand his "Partner" with her teeth not too long ago.

"I doing fine, I guess..." She responded softly,  momentarily averting her violet gaze elsewhere out of awkwardness before turning back to the two of them. It just occurred to her that she still didn't know why the sire and dame were at Seelie's doorstep, and would instinctively turn sideways as if "Protecting" something -- the borders. "You...you and your mate here to harm packmate?" the crane asked the two with worry in her voice. Obviously, Izumi couldn't guard shit -- she was about as useful in a fight as salt was to a wound. Still though, she's the one who encountered these two, and therefore had to do something to help if something bad happens....

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
álfardómstólinn - by Valmúa - November 15, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: álfardómstólinn - by Stjornuati - November 15, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: álfardómstólinn - by Izumi - November 15, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: álfardómstólinn - by Valmúa - November 15, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: álfardómstólinn - by Stjornuati - November 15, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: álfardómstólinn - by Izumi - November 15, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: álfardómstólinn - by Valmúa - November 15, 2020, 11:23 PM
RE: álfardómstólinn - by Stjornuati - November 16, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: álfardómstólinn - by Sundance - November 16, 2020, 03:52 AM
RE: álfardómstólinn - by Izumi - November 16, 2020, 09:17 PM