Firefly Glen On the Low
43 Posts
Ooc —
If Bronco hadn't captured her interest before, then he certainly had now. The boy knew a lot and he was so willing to freely give out his knowledge. It was almost unfortunate how trusting he was, he seemed strong, but he could be so much stronger if he controlled the free knowledge. Information would always lead to power. Unlike muscle, everyone needs intel. For what? Well, that depended on the type of wolf you spoke with.

She quipped a smirk as he called her wise. Of course, she thought of herself as smart, but it was always nice to heard flattery from others, especially when it seemed genuine and not for something in return. As the glen wolf spoke of Nyra, well, she tucked the newfound info about her packmate for later. Evelynn recalled the large woman from the sacrifice. She tore ruthlessly without a question then looked as if her world had fallen apart once she pulled the life from that poor girl's body. Seems that she was a mess on more than one front if she couldn't even keep her mouth shut.

It made her wonder, did Kynareth know of her poor performances? Surely he must, especially if she had been the reason for Ursus to turn on them. Attacking an ally's leader? Well...how stupid could you be? It sounds like the Saints need to work on their priorities. She would have scoffed, though Evelynn feared it might be perceived in a way that linked her to these "honorless" individuals. I suppose they're just a bunch of wolves with an inferiority complex if they can only pick on those they know can't fight back, though they're definitely bloodthirsty... She hummed under her breath before offering a final smile, Well, thank you Bronco. I think I got what I needed. I think I'll check some of your neighbors before I make any final decisions.
Messages In This Thread
On the Low - by Evelynn - November 15, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: On the Low - by RIP Bronco - November 15, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: On the Low - by Evelynn - November 19, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: On the Low - by RIP Bronco - November 19, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: On the Low - by Evelynn - December 02, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: On the Low - by RIP Bronco - December 03, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: On the Low - by Evelynn - December 05, 2020, 03:16 AM
RE: On the Low - by RIP Bronco - December 14, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: On the Low - by Evelynn - December 22, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: On the Low - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: On the Low - by Evelynn - December 23, 2020, 01:44 AM