Raven's Watch I was following the pack,
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Lmao. Of course, my busy schedule means I have slow replies and I miss that Greymoor is forming on Raven's Watch. Fingers crossed she doesn't get attacked. If it gets to that point, feel free to PP her fleeing for her life. XD

Cordelia was happy to receive a pleasant response from the autumn colored wolf. The female did intend to make friends with the feathered beings, but acknowledged what Cordelia was thinking: How was that supposed to happen?

It was rare that Cordelia encountered someone within these Wilds that didn't want to attack her. The only ones that hadn't so far pretended to be kind and ended up kidnapping her. There was still a possibility of that happening, but unless physically dragged, Cordelia didn't think she would follow someone's lead for a while. 

Cordelia's head turned to the side slightly as the female began to speak of a Watch? Cordelia's moment of confusion was short-lived as a large black male bounded in between them. Cordelia immediately jumped back and crouched low to the ground, her heart racing.

Still cowering in a mixture of shock and fear she couldn't risk turning her head to the female as she spoke. Cordelia's eyes stayed locked on the male. She avoided his eyes not wanting to antagonize him but watched his feet, sure that if they made a lung towards her she would bolt. The female's words were hazy and they didn't quite click in Cordelia's head, not understand what she could have done wrong. (I can't think of an IC reason for my OOC mistake XD) "Please. Do not harm me" was all she could muster out of this mess.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
I was following the pack, - by Viola - November 17, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: I was following the pack, - by Cordelia - November 23, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: I was following the pack, - by Solpallur - November 24, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: I was following the pack, - by Viola - November 29, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: I was following the pack, - by Cordelia - December 07, 2020, 04:39 PM