Haunted Wood I can’t pretend cause
58 Posts
Ooc — Malia
It seems like he’s followed her to the ends of the earth at this point and he wonders if she’s trying to use him as a good luck charm. The logic of O’Mally’s got God on his side; and the fact that O’Mally’s on Vanity’s side, means that God is too, right? He is her guardian is he not? Her little guardian angel? Maybe. 

So as they finally reach their destination — a dark forest that creeks eerily and screams horror movie madness — he turns his head towards her to listen to what she’s saying. At her words he’s tilting his head and cocking a brow at her incredulously. His deep voice almost teasing and indifferent as he speaks. “Collect Vengeance?” He questions absentmindedly as they walk.

The vengeance he suspects she speaks of is of course is the always so sweet revenge. An eye for an eye type of situation. Though upon further inspection, he realizes they’re at an old pack site. Then Vanity is all but insanely smiling and talking to the ground.

Blue eyes shift over to see her so at home in this territory. She fits in well, whereas he sticks out like a beacon in the night. He’s smart enough to realize that Vengeance is not a concept, but another wolf. So he steps in beside her and looks down too. 

“Do you want me to pray?” He asks then. His horribly attractive voice really too deep and casual for the sentimental occasion. She’d learn soon enough that he isn’t the most model citizen to be praising God, but he’d have to do.
"The past is an enormous place, with all sorts of things inside. Not so with the present. The present is merely a narrow opening, with room for only one pair of eyes. Mine."
[Image: the_young_pope_eyes_by_dinnersmcready_de...-E-sgdZ7No]
Messages In This Thread
I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 19, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 19, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 19, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 20, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 20, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 20, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 21, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 24, 2020, 05:28 AM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 24, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 28, 2020, 01:48 PM