Neverwinter Forest Only Love Myself, No More
43 Posts
Ooc —
Trade 
maybe @Simmik otherwise open! backdated to the 18th. Note to joiners, she has been away from the saints for quite some time now and no longer carries their scent!

Despite the days that had passed Evelynn did not forget the name. Neverwinter Forest, a pack just east of the mountain range that separated the Saints from the valley between. She wasn't sure what their connection was to Kynareth, but he had dropped the name of their Beta. Some woman named Simmik, hmm? A purr like hum vibrated in her throat as thin legs carried her towards the dark woods.

Love perhaps then? A fling? How juicy. Originally she planned to venture north after her little visit with Ursus, but curiosity had gotten the best of her. A side mission could be completed at any time, and with how much distance there was to cover before her main quest, Ursus could wait. As Eve graced the borders of the looming forest, she tilted her head into a song. A request for any to answer her, but perhaps their leaders could offer more.
Messages In This Thread
Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - November 19, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Simmik - November 19, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - November 20, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Simmik - November 23, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - December 05, 2020, 02:16 AM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Simmik - January 07, 2021, 12:29 AM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - January 10, 2021, 04:35 PM