Whitefish River Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost
43 Posts
Ooc —
Trade 
@Hieronymous note that she has been away from the saints for quite some time now and has lost their scent!

Two packs done and out of the way, yet still so far to go until her main objective had been handled. Traveling west from Neverwinter, Evelynn caught wind of another scent along the river that divided the land just before the last mountain range. It was heavy with the scent of many. Surely another pack laid beyond, she found it interesting how so many packs set claims within decent range of each other. Friendly perhaps? The other two had been rightfully cautious, though there was no hostility to meet her questions.

The silver diva trailed along the side of the claim giving enough of a gap that she wouldn't be interfering with the river wolves claim, but close enough to keep track of the borders. She had been lucky so far, but one could only run on luck for so long. There was no reason for anyone to associate her with the Saints of course, but Evelynn liked to play safe anyway. It wasn't until she reached the east most borders that she called for someone to speak to. If she had to run she would be able to flee over the mountains and if she didn't? Well then at least she was one step closer when she had finished up here.
Messages In This Thread
Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - November 19, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - November 19, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - November 29, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - November 29, 2020, 07:33 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - December 05, 2020, 01:51 AM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - December 05, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - December 08, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - December 08, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - December 08, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - December 09, 2020, 02:28 PM