Stone Circle tell the world that i'm coming home
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai frowned as Valette said that Steady felt like a dream. He understood what she meant — he felt a little like that sometimes, too, as he'd only known the man as he grew up, never truly as an adult — but it just seemed as if it didn't do him enough justice. At the same time, it made so much sense. Even just coming up with a memory of them all together was difficult. At least we have each other to remember him by, murmured Nikai thoughtfully.

Valette said he could go to the stones and she would bring him something to eat. Thanks, I'd love that, Nikai said with a nod. He longed to see Keoni again. He'd always made a habit out of speaking to his sister. There were so many things that they should've done together, so many memories they didn't get to make. Where with Steady Nikai missed him most when he had a rough time, with Keoni Nikai missed her most when he had a good time and he knew that she should've been there with him to celebrate it and make those memories with him.

As he walked to the stones Nikai thought about Steady more, following their conversation, and he thought they should talk more about him. He thought back to the time they'd all huddled together for the snow storms, in his and Keoni's first winter. It was one of those memories that he had forgotten about until now, as he walked towards the stones. He had many other memories, though most of them were of his mother — sliding down snow hills, getting shown paw prints in the snow... They had done much together. Nikai sat down by Keoni's stone and closed his eyes. He let out a heavy sigh and was silent as the memories of Steady, Valette and Keoni — of growing up together — passed his mind like clouds in the skies.
Messages In This Thread
tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - November 23, 2020, 04:26 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 08, 2020, 04:57 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 09, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 15, 2020, 08:21 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 16, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 20, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 24, 2020, 06:36 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 26, 2020, 05:29 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - January 05, 2021, 08:16 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - January 07, 2021, 02:10 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - January 13, 2021, 03:56 AM