The Wall devil gonna follow me e'er I go
31 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
His eyes followed hers, and he stretched out his proud neck to better see the lower reaches she spoke of. It didn't look like much to him from his vantage, not in comparison to the watch where he'd recently made his home. Still, he acknowledged the she-wolf's tidbit if knowledge with a level glance as he returned his attention to her. 

She carried on while he maintained his silence, sharing further information of their shared wilderness with him. Dark ears perked, more interested now as unfamiliar words tumbled from her maw: Diaspora, Stigmata, Sunspires. He was quick to assume that Sunspires was the name of the mountain range and that Stigmata was a some greedy old fool who thought himself ruler of all; an amused smirk tugged at the corner of his lips.

"I have never heard these names," the ironborn admitted, making a mental note to seek his brothers so he could deliver this update; "but I would very much like to meet this Stigmata some day." He would face quite a challenge in Rökkvi and his comrades, of that he was sure.
"English" · "Icelandic" · "Inupiaq"
Messages In This Thread
devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - November 23, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Rökkvi - November 23, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - November 23, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Rökkvi - November 26, 2020, 04:59 AM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - November 29, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Rökkvi - December 10, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - December 12, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Rökkvi - December 20, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: devil gonna follow me e'er I go - by Ruenna - January 08, 2021, 05:56 PM