Silverlight Terrace i pray you can make it better down here
77 Posts
Ooc — Van
Private 
// @Death - set for the 19th, nighttime

Leaving the territory had been monumentally difficult, but Mintaka had managed. The trip was a relatively short one, fortunately, and she was able to get back to the lone tree in the field before too late at night. She'd practically sprinted the whole way, almost afraid that she'd be left behind, because technically it was after sunfall. But she'd had to wait for it to get dark to run off in the first place, and she hoped Almight hadn't gone on already.

After all, it was kind enough of him to wait on her as long as he had. She couldn't imagine it had been an easy thing for him to do.

But her fears would prove to be unfounded. It was dark, but there was definitely a familiar black shape atop the hill, near the tree. Adrenaline urged her to run a little more, until she skidded to a halt at the top of the hill in front of him.

Her breath escaped in heavy puffs of steam, eyes wide and a smile on her maw. "Hi," she breathed, tail slowly waving behind her. "You waited for me."
Messages In This Thread
i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 28, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - November 28, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 28, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - November 29, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 30, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Keres - December 01, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - December 02, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - December 05, 2020, 12:28 PM