Silverlight Terrace i pray you can make it better down here
77 Posts
Ooc — Van
Mintaka had not expected to be followed, but in hindsight, it kind of made sense that her aunt would at least want to see who she was with. Still, she jolted at the sound of another voice, and spun around, but there was really no need. Almight had planted himself between her and the perceived threat, and Mintaka felt her eyes widen in surprise. 

Truly, the act had rendered her unable to speak up - that she didn't need protection. She'd been protected for her entire life, after all. 

So she stayed quiet, letting the two of them talk for a moment, before she stepped in, brushing her flank against his. "We'll be okay," she assured them both, offering her aunt a small smile. "We're gonna be looking out for each other." And while Mintaka did not have the experience that he did, she was certainly going to do her very best.
Messages In This Thread
i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 28, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - November 28, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 28, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - November 29, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 30, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Keres - December 01, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - December 02, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - December 05, 2020, 12:28 PM