Hideaway Strath Don't you know I'm no good for you?
riflette la colpa, alimenta l'odio
133 Posts
Ooc — Sen
Learning the captive’s name as Simmik, Derg made it seem like Simmik was so low in the hierarchy to not even get a story behind as to why Kynareth dragged her in. Fair enough. Her story didn’t need to be known. The other dark female was quickly reprimanded at the suggestion of whelping, and then Simmik herself chimed in to reiterate what Derg mentioned.

Zsuzsa’s ears flicked, raising her head higher up on her neck as her steel gaze was in a hardened stare at Simmik taking a step forward and issuing a growl. Zsuzsa simply stood in place, not raising a hackle. Simmik’s show in valor was commendable but three against one could easily put this injured captive in her place. Zsuzsa would react if Simmik decided to suddenly lash out at any of them, but her threat was seen as weak to Zsuzsa, so she did not give the satisfaction of reacting to Simmik's outburst.

Whrist continued taunting. Whrist’s last questions did prompt Zsuzsa to silently mull the purpose of Simmik and then chimed in (her gaze still stony upon the captive) ”I hope she will not be a burden on our food cache.” Zsuzsa remarked in a business-esque tone. She was more concerned over the Saints taking time out of their day to support this captive (like Derg was doing now) Winter was coming and there was much to prepare for and hungry jaws to feed. Zsuzsa did not want to waste time hunting and taking away the food supply for the Saints to provide to a lowly captive.
TEMPORARILY AT REDHAWK CALDERA UNTIL SPRING DUE TO BWP
Finishing threads, please feel free to skip Zsu in group threads if needed
Messages In This Thread
Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - December 06, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - December 07, 2020, 05:50 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - December 07, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Whrist - December 16, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Zsuzsa - December 19, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - December 24, 2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - December 24, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Whrist - December 27, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Zsuzsa - January 01, 2021, 10:39 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - January 12, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - January 24, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Whrist - January 25, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Zsuzsa - January 31, 2021, 12:31 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - January 31, 2021, 03:33 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 04:02 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - March 23, 2021, 05:06 PM