Wapun Meadow I know I can be so cold
43 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
maybe an Ursus wolf? But all welcome! She has been away from the saints for a very long time now and does not carry their scent. backdated to Nov. 23 whoops

At long last, Evelynn had traveled the valley and two mountain ranges, yet her goal was still just out of reach. Ursus. It was her main goal and the name that would drive her to the edge of the world. She had yet to reach their enclave, but the towering valley walls could be seen already. She knew it would be where they laid, if not from the vague hints she had gathered along the way, then for the borders that reached into the heavens. One of her tasks was to find a weak spot should one exist, or come back with news that there really was only one way into the territory.

Well, she had no answer yet, but she wasn't particularly hopeful. She needed a plan. All this way and the packs she passed had little to offer her about the bear wolves, nor the reason Kynareth was so on edge about them to the point of moving. It seemed that both the Saints and Ursus were labeled as problem packs, the Saints with more reason than Ursus... Oh well.

Her paws ached just as she was passing by a stream. A welcoming sight as she paused for a drink. It had gotten colder since she began this journey, perhaps it was the claws of winter creeping, or maybe it was just colder on this side of the Teekons. It was undeniable that no matter the reason, snow would be here before she knew it, and she needed to be home before then. But for now...a rest.
Messages In This Thread
I know I can be so cold - by Evelynn - December 08, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I know I can be so cold - by Ashlar - December 19, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: I know I can be so cold - by Evelynn - December 22, 2020, 05:20 PM
RE: I know I can be so cold - by Ashlar - December 26, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: I know I can be so cold - by Evelynn - January 10, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: I know I can be so cold - by Ashlar - January 14, 2021, 10:39 AM